Here are some handy links to get you started with Apple’s motion graphics package Motion;
- Apple has a basic overview of the capabilities of Motion
- Ripple Training has some nice intro tutorials here and here.
- lynda.com has been doing software tutorials for a long time and here are some nice over view tuts.
- Creative Cow is always the best place to find comprehensive tutorials and technical solutions.
This Friday 5pm AFTRS Sydney – all welcome!
A list compiled in the SMH. I think the list could have been endless!
Welcome to MDCM3002 Video Production!
This is where we’ll be posting course notes, links, discussions, works-in-progress, final videos and all kinds of other stuff that will help you in your learning experience.
The course outline is available here
There are countless resources on the web to help learn all aspects of digital video production. This is a list of sites I have found most useful;
- Creative Cow Forums is a great resource for just about all the major digital video and animation/motion graphics packages out there. Includes online forums and loads of tutorial material as well. This should be your first port of call. http://forums.creativecow.net/
- Video Copilot contains some of the best aftereffects tutorials online and free! http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials
- Loads of afterEffects tutorials on Pixel2Life
- A general vfx site – fxForums – vfx, mograph, and production discussions
- Squidoo is a graphics design oriented learning resource.
- Motionographer has an up to date list of the current hot production houses and individuals working in motion graphics
- Digitalzoo is a good collection of general resource. links
This list will gradually be added to.